The psychotic North Korean Dictator, Kim Jong-un, launched a sophisticated ICBM on July 4, 2017. The North Korean News Agency stated that Kim described the ICBM launch as a ” gift for the American Bastards.” Also, Kim urged his nuclear scientists to ” frequently send big and small gift packages to the U.S.”
The U.S. was a major part of a ” Police Action ” against North Korea from June, 1950, to July, 1953. 33,652 Americans lost their lives in this police action.
Donald Trump was the only candidate in 2016 who spoke about the clear and present danger to the U.S. from the psychotic North Korean Dictator. Today, Donald Trump is Commander-in-Chief of all U.S. forces.
The following is my advice to President Donald Trump:
1) Mr. President, you were very wise to attempt to enlist the support of the Chinese by asking the Chinese to adopt our position against North Korea. Unfortunately, China decided not to accept all of our views toward North Korea. If China had asked the U.S. to accept their views toward Iran so China could continue to obtain petrochemical products from Iran at a low price, I know that the U.S. would have rejected China’s views.
2) You must proceed without China.
3) Do not waste your time discussing the failed positions of both President George W. Bush (43) and Barack Obama as they relate to North Korea. While these two incompetent Presidents helped to create the present situation by their incompetency, you alone have been elected to solve the problem.
4) It is absolutely clear that North Korea has both nuclear weapons and the missiles necessary to deliver atomic bombs to the U.S. The state of Hawaii could be incinerated tomorrow if North Korea launched a secret attack. Additionally, North Korea may be able to reach the Continental U.S. with nuclear war heads. All of South Korea is now under North Korea’s ” Dome of Destruction.” North Korea’s ” Dome of Destruction” now extends to Japan and a large region of Asia.
5) Under no circumstances should you order American military forces to participate in a land offensive against North Korea. It is your difficult task and solemn duty to order the U.S. military to strike North Korea with extensive force that will destroy at least 90% or more of North Korea’s military program and all of North Korea’s known nuclear and missile sites. Our strikes should be from aircraft, ships, and any and all land based missile sites as needed.
6) Every minute that you delay is helpful to North Korea and harmful to the U.S.
7) Do not be so foolish as to believe that a ” limited strike ” could achieve any valid military objective.
8) Many sane and sensible individuals in the U.S. and throughout the world will accept and understand the need for an immediate military action. The window of support for military action is now open, but it will not remain open for very long.
R. Van Conoley