Inauguration Day : January 20, 2021

Who will be inaugurated as President on January 20,2021 ?  Will it be Donald Trump or will it be Joseph Biden ?

The Federal Government of the United States is divided into three coequal branches of government.  They are 1) The Legislative Branch, 2) The Executive Branch, and 3) The Judicial Branch. The executive branch is headed by the President of the U.S. The legislative branch of government consists of both houses of congress.  The judicial branch of government consists of the court system with the U.S. Supreme Court as the final arbiter in all decisions.

In the 2000 Presidential election, Democrat Al Gore and Republican George Bush both claimed to be the legally elected President because both claimed to have gained the most votes in Florida and those electoral votes were needed to decide who would become President.  Mr. Gore’s legal team argued before the Florida Supreme Court and a recount of the entire state was underway. It was clear that the vote recount would not be finished by Inauguration day. The Supreme Court, which is superior to all other Courts in the U.S., ordered that after many weeks, the vote recount must be stopped. The Supreme Court remanded the decision to the Secretary of State of Florida to declare the winner of Florida as directed by law. The Florida Secretary of State declared that George W. Bush was the winner of Florida, and George W. Bush became President.

President Donald Trump has legal challenges to the 2020 election claiming voter fraud.  Donald Trump’s legal team will present evidence that they believe clearly proves voter fraud in a number of states in the U.S.

Representatives of each state’s electoral college will meet in each state on December 14, 2020, to cast votes and declare the legal winner of their state. However, before the December 14th vote can begin, each state must make a selection of official electors on December 8, 2020.

All of this would be quite routine if there was not a legal challenge by Donald Trump. Using the data available, this website projects the winner of the 2020 election. Mr. Trump has a projected 36% chance of being inaugurated on January 20, 2021. Mr. Biden has a 64% chance of being inaugurated on January 20,2021.  Those projections are predicated upon settlement without intervention by the U.S. Supreme Court.

If the U.S. Supreme Court agrees to intervene as they did in 2000/2001, the projection will be predicated upon the evidence of fraud and criminal activity that can be proven to the Court’s satisfaction. If the evidence clearly sustains a high level of criminal activity and voter fraud, then the projection is that Trump will be inaugurated on January 20, 2021, by a 65% probability.  If the Supreme Court finds moderate evidence of voter fraud, the probability becomes 50% for Trump and 50% for Biden to be inaugurated.  If the Supreme Court finds little evidence of voter fraud in the states in question, the probability becomes 80% for Biden and 20% for Trump.

The news media should be fairly reporting the public information, but a majority of the news media has decided to manipulate the news into what has become known as the fake news.

There is one last scenario that rioting could begin before inauguration day in order to intimidate and influence this situation with arson and murder as has recently happened in 2020.  If this scenario happens, President Donald Trump has every legal right to invoke martial law. That would essentially make President Trump the supreme commander of all of the U.S. This website encourages all Americans to avoid violence and allow the legal process to proceed through the Supreme Court.

( The attorneys that are speaking for President Trump are Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell and their associates. Mr. Biden’s legal representatives are not known at present. Also, this website encourages the Supreme Court to allow television broadcast of all proceedings so the American People can see and hear in real time the legal arguments made and the evidence presented. )

( Editor’s Note: Whatever happens, Donald Trump is the legal President of the United States until noon on January 20, 2021. Hopefully the legally cast votes will select the President on 1/20/2021.)

This entry was posted in International News, Local and Political News, Next Year's and Future Headlines Today, State and National News and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply